Wednesday, October 25, 2006

New Talent : Otilius, New York's Finest Photoblogger!

The Empire State Building in all its glory.
This is what happens when you ban
smoking in restaurants!




















Otilius taking David Blaines Picture! Underwater for so long, what endurance, he can't even read Joe Blogs Blog there!








This could be Woody Allens Happy Home!
Death by snowball fight!
Thanks to Mr Frederick Otilius for supplying these great Pictures from his blog, New York Nitty-Gritty.
Check out his blog for more great photos from New York, updated daily.
http://otilius.blogspot.com/
Ive been to New York once, and I drew some pictures while in San Francisco. Yes, unfortunately I lost my 'art in San Francisco. Last girlfriend I had was from the States aswell, called her Tennessee, because she was the only 10 I see.