Thursday, November 16, 2006

Joe Blogs View On Politics #1

Its me, the legendary President Of The United States, Joe Blogs! While not doing my blog, I make time to run the most powerful country on Earth.

Politicians are not popular people, yet they make a living out of popularity contests.

They dress smart. Do they think smart?

Some people get sex from aids. Politicians get sex from aides.

They do keep you up to date with their current affairs.

Politicians are a bit like Jedis. Jedi Blair can feel the force. He and Bush are both signed up to the Star Wars nucleur defense system. Politicians are often caught pictured in just their robes, and lured into the dark side. I wonder if when Blair leaves he will say, "It's my party and I'll cry if I want to."

Check out a fellow blogger, who writes a humour, comedy blog, where the Jedi Picture originates from, http://www.the-spine.com/. He assures me his back problems, are behind him.

Here's a Margaret Thatcher quote "In politics, if you want anything said, ask a man; if you want anything done, ask a woman." Sounds like she's shooting her mouth off again!

And allow me a Robin Williams quote from his new film, Man Of The Year, "politicians are like diapers, they need changing often, and for the same reason."