Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Joe Blog's Interview #70 Don't Neil, Do Stand Up

Name : Neil Crone (IMDB)
Age : 46
Location : Sunderland, Ontario
Vocation : Actor/writer/comedian
Philosophy : 'Thoughts become Things'

Sum up what your blog is about.
Anything and everything that occurs to me. I try to keep a positive spin on the world around me and to highlight things that make us feel good and keep us laughing at ourselves.


Why are you doing your blog?
It's sort of like an electronic journal. I've always been a journal keeper. Anything that makes us stop and examine our lives daily cannot be a bad thing.

What's the funniest entry on your blog?
Tough one. Come and browse...you be the judge.

What is your writing style?
First person, very personal, conversational.

How much would you sell your blog for?
Make me an offer.

What do people commonly say about your site?
The nicest feedback I get is when I've managed to touch a chord within people. Usually dumb stuff that bugs all of us.

Why should someone visit your site?
For a smile.

What did you learn from your first love?
You can never have too much Penicillin.

Are there any blogs, you enjoy reading?
I don't read a lot online. I'm a huge book guy.

If you could invite anyone to a dinner party who would it be and why?
Ralph Waldo Emerson. Brilliant man, wonderful heart and visionary.

What would you change, if you were President of the USA?
The USA.

What one website would you recommend and why?
The Secret.tv check it out and take control of your life.

Tell us a random funny story that comes to mind.
Two guys walk into a bar...weird that neither one of them saw it coming huh?

What advice would you have given yourself 5 years ago?
Relax and enjoy every single moment. It's all good.

Any interesting travel stories?
I killed a scorpion in my garage when I lived in Riyadh.

What's the most incredible thing that ever happened to you?
Having children.

And finally, what would you wish for with 3 wishes?
Wisdom. Laughter and 3 blondes in a hot tub.

Now it's your turn! Ask me one question, anything you like.

Why is reality TV still around?

Joe Blogs : People are interested in people, warts and all. Plus entertainment where you don't have to think seems to be flavour of the day.

By the way, impressive CV Neil, Pushing Tin with John Cusack, Cube 2 : Hypercube, and The Recruit with Al Pacino! And that's just the tip of the iceberg, also a Standup, and Writer.

Your Site Address : Neil Crone