Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Joe Blog's Interview #22 Comedienne Suzy Soro!

(Larry David, Suzy Soro, & Jerry Seinfeld in picture)
Name : Suzy Soro (IMDB)
Age : Never ask a woman how old she is
Location : Hollywood, California. Now do you see why I never tell my age?
Vocation : Stand up comic/actress
Philosophy : A woman can never have enough shoes.

Sum up what your blog is about for us.
I think it's interesting that you think I would know.

Why are you doing your blog?
To irritate my mother.

How much would you sell your blog for?
Make me an offer.

Tell us a random funny story that comes to mind.
There is nothing random in my life. Anything I do takes years and years of planning. Usually with little result.

Are there any blogs, you enjoy reading?
Jennsylvania and Snarkywood.

Whats the funniest entry on your blog?
"The Death of Santa Claus"

What is your writing style?
When I stop laughing I'll get back to you on that.

Why should someone visit your site?
To irritate their mother.

What do people commonly say about your site?
I'm not sure that kind of language is suitable for your readers.

If you could recommend one website, what would it be and explain why.
Princess Sparkle Pony. If you care at all for Condoleezza Rice's hair, then this is the place to be.

Tell us just one of your favourite actors, actress's, film, song, and comedian.
Billy Connolly, Jack Black, George W. Bush, basically anyone who makes me laugh.

Tell us a joke.
After being a stand up for 23 years, I get paid to do that. No Canadian dollars, please.

What would you wish for with 3 wishes?
Call me when you can put a better wish offer on the table.

Your Site Address : Where Hot Comes To Die