Thursday, December 28, 2006

Joe Blog's Interview #23 A Texan Thinker

Name : The thinker
Age : Sweet 16
Location : Somewhere in Texas
Vocation : Part-time Student, Part-time Blogger
Philosophy : Life is just a phase you're going through... you'll get over it.

Sum up what your blog is about for us.
Me? Yeah, it's mostly about me. I find few moments where the narcissism does not cloud my brain, but on those rare occasions I'll usually share something about my family, school, just life in general.

Why are you doing your blog?
It was either Theory of Thought or MySpace. As for the latter option, I'm not too keen on getting abducted anytime soon.

How much would you sell your blog for?
A lifetime supply of gummy bears and a new iPod. Please include any picture you want use to use in the article. If I showed you what I really looked like, I'm sure your face would look something like this....

So, I'll settle for something that's a little easier on the eyes...















Tell us a random funny story that comes to mind.
I just read a news story about a woman who sent her baby through the x-ray machine at the airport. And they called it an "accident". Then they rushed him (or her?) off to the hospital. You asked for funny, you got morbid. Sorry to disappoint.

Are there any blogs, you enjoy reading?
Of course. Every single blog in my blogroll. I try to read them on a daily basis.
Whats the funniest entry on your blog?
It wasn't so much one entry as a series of entries with the funniest being The Showdown which was a letter to the Always company. Yes, that's the company that manufactures certain feminine products. Though, some things I think are hilarious aren't so funny to others, so you'll have to judge that for yourself.

What is your writing style?
I don't think there's a name for it, so I'll make something up. Hmm... Snarky teenager with a side of sarcasm and a dash of humor. But don't get me wrong, it's not one of those teenage angst, the-world-is-out-to-get-me type blogs. Those are overrated.

Why should someone visit your site?
Why should anyone visit any blog for that matter? For a fresh perspective. To learn something new. To pass the time.

What do people commonly say about your site?
"I can't believe you're only sixteen." and/or "Are you sure you're not a 40 year old posing as a teenager?"

If you could recommend one website, what would it be and explain why (can't be your own website!)
Fresh Yarn - Lots of good stuff there. It makes me wish I had real talent.

Tell us just one of your favourite actors, actress's, film, song, and comedian.
Johnny Depp; Sandra Bullock; Big Fish; A Certain Romance (by The Arctic Monkeys); Adam Sandler.

Tell us a joke.
Okay, so this is my favorite joke because I just love plays on words, and it's also an example of why you probably don't think the same things are as funny as I do.
Q : Why was the baby ant confused? A : Because all of his uncles were ants!(Don't laugh all at once...)

What would you wish for with 3 wishes?
1. An endless supply of money because well... who wouldn't want that? 2. Someone to give my blog a drastic makeover. The current graphics are the product of someone completely ignorant to HTML/CSS/all that good stuff. What does HTML even stand for?! 3. School to be over. (That includes high school and college.) I'm sick of this hell!

Your Site Address : Theory Of Thought