Sunday, February 04, 2007

Joe Blog's Interview #65 Wow It's John Chow!

Name : John Chow
Age : NA
Location : Vancouver
Vocation : Blogger
Philosophy : If all else fails, change the rules.

Sum up what your blog is about. The miscellaneous ramblings of a Dot Com mogul.

Why are you doing your blog?
It's a place to post thoughts and information that I wouldn't be able to post on my main site. It's also a good way to give back to the Net, since the Net has provided me with my current lifestyle.

What’s the funniest entry on your blog?
Proof That Girls Are Evil

What is your writing style?
Easy to read and not too serious. I like to make my post sound like I'm having a one on one chat with the reader.

How much would you sell your blog for?
$814,631.22. That is what the Business Opportunities Weblog says my blog is worth.

What do people commonly say about your site?
Most positive comments but there are some who hate what I have to say. And then there are those who claim I'm the root of all evil.

Why should someone visit your site?
Because they want to learn how to make money from the Internet and they want to learn it from someone who has done it.

What did you learn from your first love?
That I am a very patient man.

Are there any blogs, you enjoy reading?
There are a ton. Too many to list.

If you could invite anyone to a dinner party who would it be and why?
Bill Gates because he is the other root of all evil.

What would you change, if you were President of the USA?
I would set up a flat income tax rate. The progressive rate places a disincentive to make more money.

What one website would you recommend and why?
Beside mine? I recommend Digg because they banned me.

Tell us a random funny story that comes to mind.
I whacked a bee and took a video of it.

What advice would you have given yourself 5 years ago?
Get on the Internet! Good thing I took it. :)

Any interesting travel stories?
When I was in Las Vegas for the 2007 Consumer Electronics Show, I stayed at a $3,000 a night hotel room.

What’s the most incredible thing that ever happened to you?
I started a blog and people actually came to read it.

And finally, what would you wish for with 3 wishes?
Wishes are for people who say "Someday"

Joe Blogs : John Chow founded The Tech Zone in April, 1999 and is Editor In Chief. It is one of the largest hardware tech sites on the internet. Definitely my first Dot Com Mogul published on here!

Site Address : John Chow's Blog