Thursday, January 11, 2007

Joe Blog's Interview #34 The Zombie Speaks!

Name : Agent Rusty Bones
Age : 3 years undead, approximately 40 yrs old before my death.
Location : Metro Detroit Area most of the time.
Vocation : Law Enforcement
Philosophy : Do no harm, if at all possible.

Sum up what your blog is about for us.
My blog is a journal of my experiences as the FBI's first, and hopefully only, undead special agent. I volunteered for a secret government experiment and didn't believe they could actually raise me from the dead. Silly me.

Why are you doing your blog?
So that people can become aware of all the stuff that is happening in the Shadows around them.

How much would you sell your blog for?
As a Zombie, I don't have a whole lot of need, or desire, for material wealth.

Tell us a random funny story that comes to mind.
I wish something that wasn't political would come to mind, but I'm drawing a blank right now.

Are there any blogs, you enjoy reading?
Yes. I like several that I would like to mention. The Sports Economist, Juan Cole, I just received a link to a new site of interest, Star Islanders that looks promising.

Whats the funniest entry on your blog?
I have a lot of pretty funny entries, as somehow my unlife turns out to be hilarious, but near the beginning of the blog is a post titled, 'Brraaiinss' that is quite funny. That scene has been improved on and may have been included in a chapter preview for my upcoming book in the August 2006 book preview posts.

What is your writing style?
Confessional humor, I suppose would be the best way to put it.

Why should someone visit your site?
If they want to see a glimpse of the Other Side, I can offer that. It's a nice break from their normal, humbrum existence!

What do people commonly say about your site?
I get a lot of positive comments, but not as much sympathy as one might expect!

If you could recommend one website, what would it be and explain why.
OK...I visit two websites for sure each day, The Drudge Report and Huffington Post . If I could only recommend one, I would first find out the political leanings of the person I was talking too. If they were liberal leaning, I would recommend the Drudge Report, if they were conservative, I would recommend the Huffington Post. That way, they would get a taste for the other side of things! I'm kind of contrarian in that way!

Tell us just one of your favourite actors, actress's, film, song, and comedian.
Will Smith. I just read an interview with him and he admitted that he felt that he was of mediocre talent, but felt that he would outwork the next guy. I really admire someone who is humble enough to admit his talent is limited but is so willing to work hard.

Tell us a joke.
I'm terrible at telling jokes.

What would you wish for with 3 wishes?
1) To be able to feel human touch again.
2) That every person could have all that they need to live a decent life.
3) And finally, that each and every person could see and respect the humanity of their fellow men and women. If they truly saw the Spirit that resides within each of us, the world would become a much less violent, hateful, and fearful place to be.

Your Site Address : Agent Rusty Bones