Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Joe Blog's Interview #33 No Second Chances

Name : Brian Justin Fletcher
Age : 32
Location : Cowen, West Virginia
Vocation : Long-Term Substitute Teacher
Philosophy : Give when you can; Use only what you need.

Sum up what your blog is about for us.
My blog is like a bramble: It has no single direction, no single purpose. To some, it may be beneficial; to some, it may annoy. But it IS; one can read or one can leave; and as long as I have readers who are interested, and as long asI'm interested in maintaining it, then my blog will continue to BE.

Why are you doing your blog?
I originally started my blog to help give my book some exposure to the marketplace. It has evolved several times until it has become an extension of me; of who I am.

How much would you sell your blog for?
Like all those MasterCard commercials; there are some things money can't buy... and my blog is one of those things.

Tell us a random funny story that comes to mind.
This one time at band camp.... Oh, sorry, I never went to band camp. Sometimes, when I think something is funny, others fail to see the humor in it. But when others see the humor in my stories, I sometimes fail to see the humor they see. So it's a seesaw situation there.

Are there any blogs you enjoy reading?
I like to drop by all the blogs on my list, though I've been neglecting my blog duties. I read some pretty popular ones, but I think sometimes the real gems are those that are still obscure and not read so often. These talented writers often have something very witty and/or profound that makes me stop and think about myself, the world, and especially the person behind the blog (Isn't thatright, Curtis?).

Whats the funniest entry on your blog?
It was probably one of the earlier entries on my first blog (eaten by theBlogger dragon).

What is your writing style?
That depends on the entry. But I always try to entertain. After all, if you can't entertain--no matter the writing style--then there's no use to write at all.

Why should someone visit your site?
For the same reasons they visit other sites: Because they like it and because they want to visit.

What do people commonly say about your site?
I am often reminded by my readers that they feel I nearly always write from the heart. Sometimes, certain readers can read between the lines of my entries and send me personal e-mails of congratulations, encouragement, or whatever they feel the need to express.

If you could recommend one website, what would it be and explain why.
Click here Though the organization is commonly connected to the GLBT community, its mission is to help ANYone who has experienced discrimination in their life, no matter by whom or what.

Tell us just one of your favourite actors, actress's, film, song, and comedian.
Actor : This is so hard. I used to be a die-hard Van Damme fan. But now, thereare so many talented actors out there that deserve recognition, it's hard to pick just one. Actress : Same as above, except that my traditional favorite was the ever-fabulous Brett Butler of Grace Under Fire. Song : Heaven (DJ Sammy) I like both the techno dance and the candle light romance versions. The words behind the music are intense. Comedian : Not picking here, but Ellen Degeneres, Rosie O'Donnell, Jeff Foxworthy, Kathy Griffin, and Margaret Cho are Way up there.

Tell us a joke.
I'm better at telling the long ones but,
Q : Why are your turds tapered on the ends?
A : So your butthole doesn't slam shut.

What would you wish for with 3 wishes?
For no obligation to make 3 wishes.

Your Site Address : Left Fletch