Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Joe Blog's Interview #32 The Proofs In The Puuda

Name : Puuda Maggui
Age : undisclosed
Location : unknown
Vocation : sexiness and some construction when I’m not taking courses.
Philosophy : a mix of many great minds.

Sum up what your blog is about for us.
It’s a guide to information and ideas that few have thought about. Most combinations of words have already gone together, so I decided to say the ones that have been used the least, and of course make sense.

Why are you doing your blog?
Too much free time and Dr. Kuha, among others, recommended to me that I should try it.

How much would you sell your blog for?
Priceless. The name “Puuda Maggui” is like the fetal twin inside me. Besides, as soon I make some sweet Puuda Maggui t-shirts, I will make a good profit from that.

Tell us a random funny story that comes to mind.
I was on a trip with some friends over the summer and they thought that it would be funny to make armpit farts. I finally joined in, to my amazement realized that I could make very realistic and tremendous fart sounds. Now I besides being told to make a blog, I have been told to make a video of my unique gift.

Are there any blogs, you enjoy reading?
Well of course the excellent writings of Dr. Kuha. He’s the one who told me to stop commenting all his blogs, and get my own. I also love the other pseudo caregiver, Dr. Blogstein and The Not So News

Whats the funniest entry on your blog?
I dunno, but I got a lot of messages from my article about Furries. If I had to pick one personally, I’d probably pick the one about Guns N’ Roses being a great cover band, I mean, half of their Greatest Hits album are covers. That entry got a few Slash fans P.O.ed

What is your writing style?
I like to go deep, but keep it short (no pun intended this time)

Why should someone visit your site?
If they are able to comprehend why I hate seeing Pink Floyd Dark Side of the Moon shirts everywhere, then they would like site.

What do people commonly say about your site?
I stole my plain black background from Maddox.

If you could recommend one website, what would it be and explain why.
Ytmnd.com, because the humor that goes into the created sites is can be very witty and will often leave “WTF” imprinted in your mind.

Tell us just one of your favourite actors, actress's, film, song, and comedian
Actors-Johnny Depp (Self-explanatory), Harrison Ford(HAN SOLO), Kenan Thompson( watched him when he was on Nickolodeon and love to hear former kid show actors swear.) Actresses- Natalie Portman (Hot) Films- Star Wars(5,3,4,6,1,2) and Anchorman (Pants party) Song- Sweet Dreams, TNT, and Snow. Comedians- Todd Glass and Jim Lauletta.

Tell us a joke.
Q. Where do stray cats and dogs like to go? A. (extends a sideways fist) to the POUND!

What would you wish for with 3 wishes?
More visitors to my site, a chance to lick the ground that George Lucas stepped on, and for a plastic-capped Jawa in the original mint package.

Your Site Address : Puuda Maggui