Monday, January 08, 2007

Joe Blog's Interview #31 More Saucy Wit

Name : Nichelle Stephens
Age : Do I Have to tell?! 36
Location : New York, NY
Vocation : Blogger, Bookkeeper, Comedy Producer, Publicist
Philosophy : Being realistic is the quickest route to mediocrity.

Sum up what your blog is about for us.
Nichelle Newsletter is a culture blog, and humor blog, and a wee bit of a diary. The goal is my tag line: "Nonchalantly entertaining you with saucy wit".

Why are you doing your blog?
I blog because I have some something to say, and my narcisscism knows no bounds, except that Nichelle refuses to talk about herself in the third person. :)

How much would you sell your blog for?
One million dollars and 99 cents.

Tell us a random funny story that comes to mind.
I walked into art gallery once and a girl came up to me who I had never met said, "I read your blog!".

Are there any blogs, you enjoy reading?
too many to mention...almost all my friends have blogs...

Whats the funniest entry on your blog?
What is your writing style?
Conversational, friendly.

Why should someone visit your site?
For the pictures of cleavage and listing of cool events.

What do people commonly say about your site?
That it is funny and well-written.

If you could recommend one website, what would it be and explain why.
Lifehacker.com The site is great but not too techy.

Tell us just one of your favourite actors, actress's, film, song, and comedian.
I love the ending of "Crocodile Dundee". It is so romantical.

Tell us a joke.
I miss the 80's when Madonna used to f@ck Black boys instead of today when just adopts them.

What would you wish for with 3 wishes?
Own a brownstone in Brooklyn.
Get a book deal.
Be mentioned in Page Six.

Your Site Address : Nichelle Newsletter