Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Joe Blog's Interview #79 Anonymous Lawyer

Name : Anonymous Lawyer
Age : 43
Location : Los Angeles, CA
Vocation : Hiring Partner at Major Law Firm
Philosophy : You can always bill more hours.

Sum up what your blog is about.
Giving readers a chance to see what life is like inside a corporate law firm, and demonstrating how lazy my associates are.

Why are you doing your blog?
Because it's the only way I can think of to preserve the last remaining shreds of my soul.

What’s the funniest entry on your blog?
Most recently, probably this one, Wall Street Journal

What is your writing style?
As serious as I am real. How much would you sell your blog for? A few billion.

What do people commonly say about your site?
See my reviews

Why should someone visit your site?
To take a break from their 16-hour day doing document review, or to read about the life they left behind when they decided not to go to law school.

What did you learn from your first love?
That love is fleeting.

Are there any blogs, you enjoy reading?
I don't have time to read blogs.

If you could invite anyone to a dinner party who would it be and why?
Public interest lawyers, because they're too poor to afford meals and I am generous enough to share.

What would you change, if you were President of the USA?
The child labor laws.

What one website would you recommend and why?
My law firm's site.

Tell us a random funny story that comes to mind.
One time an associate went home for lunch. (I'm laughing -- you should be too.)

What advice would you have given yourself 5 years ago?
"Fire the guy with the funny-shaped mole. He's out to get you."

Any interesting travel stories?
I don't have time to travel except on business, and those stories aren't interesting.

What’s the most incredible thing that ever happened to you.
Last year's bonus.

And finally, what would you wish for with 3 wishes?
Better BlackBerry service in remote areas. And that's it -- everything else I could wish for I already have.

Your Site Address : Anonymous Lawyer & Anonymous Law Firm