Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Joe Blog's Interview #78 Mr Rant

Name : Mr. Rant
Age : ??
Location : The most miserable place on Earth (somewhere in England)
Vocation : Moaning
Philosophy : If something is bad, I'll write about it

Sum up what your blog is about.
Ever wondered if there is a different, better world out there? Well there isn't, so let's complain about this one.

Why are you doing your blog?
There are some things in life that just have to be blogged, no matter how silly they are. This is where I come in.

What’s the funniest entry on your blog?
That would be for you to judge ;)

What is your writing style?
To the point is how I'd describe it.

How much would you sell your blog for?
Ah I could never sell it *strokes screen*

What do people commonly say about your site?
You know what, I have no idea...

Why should someone visit your site?
I like to think that to someone, somewhere, my site is entertaining

What did you learn from your first love?
What do you think inspired the site?

Are there any blogs, you enjoy reading?
It sounds weird but I'm not much of a blog reader, more of a blogger

If you could invite anyone to a dinner party who would it be and why?
Richard Branson - to discuss Virgins

What one website would you recommend and why?
Traffic Light Wars - I've honestly never seen anything like it

Tell us a random funny story that comes to mind.
Some Americans actually think England and Britain are part of the United Kingdom

What advice would you have given yourself 5 years ago?
To start a website where you upload videos and call it YouTube

Any interesting travel stories?
Travel stories yes but they're not interesting I'm afraid

What’s the most incredible thing that ever happened to you.
This interview, I feel blessed

And finally, what would you wish for with 3 wishes?
What an awkward question erm... I'll have to wish for another question(JB : Keep on wishing!)

Now it’s your turn! Ask me one question, anything you like.
I used to wear your brand of clothing, does that make you proud?

Joe Blogs : I'm just an average Joe, I don't have a brand of clothing, so no.

Your Site Address : Mr Rant