Saturday, February 17, 2007

Joe Blog's Interview #80 Attylah The Hen

Name : Atyllah the Hen - Chicken with Attitude
Age : How rude! BaKaaaaK!
Location : Free Roaming.
Homeworld : Novapulse (Nova Pullis... New Poultry - get it?)
Vocation : Secret Agent masquerading as a writer
Philosophy : Eat Tofu or Die!Sum up what your blog is about. My mission on Earth is to observe and comment on the human condition. My blog is my means of providing feedback to Novapulse High Command and the Allied Federation of Intergalactic Associations.


Why are you doing your blog?
Because I have to - orders, you know.What's the funniest entry on your site? Hmmm... Define funny. Humans have very strange ideas about funny. The post about Granny discovering the Romping Rabbit seemed to make them laugh a lot and certainly generated some very strange Google searches...

What is your writing style?
Fast and loose.What do people commonly say about your site? "It's great!" "You're so brave." "OMG! You make me laugh!" "Take me back to Novapulse." "I love your Granny." (If only they knew what it was like to live with a werechicken granny...)

What would you be doing if you weren't doing your blog?
I'd be back on Novapulse pushing paper - the punishment for failing my mission to Earth. I might also be writing my memoirs about my time amongst homo sapiens... Now that would make for one remarkable tragi-comedy! And it would form a whole new genre of chicklit...

Why should someone visit your site?
They might learn something about themselves and humanity per se. They might even get to laugh... They might wake up...

What did you learn from your first love?
Keep a vacuum cleaner next to the bed for when the er... feathers fly...

Are there any blogs, you enjoy reading?
Oh yeah. Lots. Have you got space for me to list them all? It might be easier to take a look at my blog roll.

If you could invite anyone to a dinner party who would it be and why?
The Supreme Being of Andromeda. I like gleaning wisdom. Failing that, the Dalai Lama. The wisdom thing again. Besides, wise humans are so rare...

What one website would you recommend and why?
Google. I'd be lost without it. You have no idea how tough it is to get a handle on the insanity that is humanity.

Tell us about a good deed you have done recently.
I'm still busy doing it. Saving humanity from itself. But it's a tough job - possibly a hopeless one...

Tell us a random funny story that comes to mind.
Well, there's this one about what Granny did to a chicken farmer at the last full moon... Nah, humans, and chicken farmers in particular, probably wouldn't find it that funny.

What advice would you have given yourself 5 years ago?
Avoid all missions to Earth.

Do you eat KFC?
AAAAAAARGH! How can you ask a chicken a question like that? Are you insane? Oh, hang on, you're a human, of course you are...

Any interesting travel stories?
Oh lots. When you zip around the multiverse in a small space pod there are no end of interesting things that happen.

What's the most incredible thing that ever happened to you?
This is going to sound sappy, but I'll have to say it was meeting Chicken Man. See, I have got a heart.

Now it's your turn! Ask me one question, anything you like.
Would you be willing to visit Novapulse for a bit of social experimentation and if so, why? If not, why not?

Joe Blogs : Although the trip would be finger lickin ' good, I think I will decline. With my track record in eating chicken I don't think I'd be too welcome.

Your Site Address : Attylah The Hen