Thursday, January 11, 2007

Joe Blog's Interview #35 Brain Litter

Name : Ben Wollin
Age : 25
Location : Madison, Wisconsin
Vocation : Real Estate Analyst
Philosophy : Make fun of yourself every day.

Sum up what your blog is about for us.
My blog is a collection of my thoughts and observations inspired by Maddox, Dave Barry, Holden Caulfield, and Calvin and Hobbes.

Why are you doing your blog?
To keep my sanity from the number crunching I do from eight to five every day.

How much would you sell your blog for?
$37,924.53

Tell us a random funny story that comes to mind.
I once had a girlfriend that broke up with me because of shoddy text messaging etiquette.

Are there any blogs, you enjoy reading?
Maddox. The guy is hilarious.

What's the funniest entry on your blog?
Probably the stuff I wrote about the journal I kept in 7th grade. I still have people coming up to me to tell me how much they value the map I drew of where all the popular kids sat during lunch at Parkview Middle School in 1995.

What is your writing style?
I try to write like I’m delivering a stand-up comedy routine. I’d be a great comedian in real life except for my crippling stage fright and inability to deliver jokes.

Why should someone visit your site?

I try to include at least one joke or bit that is laugh-out-loud funny in each post. Laughing out loud burns about 9 or 10 calories so a session into my archives is equivalent to a solid workout.

What do people commonly say about your site?

Your blog is a shining beacon of light in a world filled with darkness and despair.

If you could recommend one website, what would it be and explain why.

www.apple.com/trailers because more often than not these days, trailers are much better than the movies themselves and this site is a one-stop shop.

Tell us just one of your favourite actors, actress's, film, song, and comedian.
Crispin Glover. Need I say more?

Tell us a joke.
I walked out of the theater when I went to see Fantastic Four. I thought it was going to be a highlight reel of Brett Favre’s career.

What would you wish for with 3 wishes?
A hoverboard. That’s all I really want. No wait, a Delorean too.

Your Site Address : Brain Litter