Thursday, December 28, 2006

Joe Blog's Interview #24 Word Lover

Name : Fiona Robyn
Age : 32
Location : Reading, UK
Vocation : Writer
Philosophy : Pay attention.

Sum up what your blog is about for us.
Every day I look for 'a small stone',pick it up and put it in my pocket.

Why are you doing your blog?
It's good practice for me as a writer to notice at least one thing properly every day and put it into words. I love words.

How much would you sell your blog for?
Why would I want to do that?

Tell us a random funny story that comes to mind.
I don't do funny stories ;)

Are there any blogs, you enjoy reading?
Whisky River, Wish Jar Journal , oodles of others.

Whats the funniest entry on your blog?
I'm not trying to be funny.

What is your writing style?
Exact.

Why should someone visit your site?
To follow their curiosity.

What do people commonly say about your site?
They hate it (not really).

If you could recommend one website, what would it be and explain why.
Whiskey River again - it always has something useful to add.

Tell us just one of your favourite actors, actress's, film, song, and comedian.
I love Philip Seymour Hoffman, Audrey Tatou, Withnail and I and Eddie Izzard.

Tell us a joke.
What do you call a fly without any wings? A walk.

What would you wish for with 3 wishes?
50% discount at Amazon, a garden big enough to grow more vegetables, everlasting life for my cats.

Your Site Address : A Small Stone Creative Living