Monday, January 22, 2007

Joe Blog's Interview #49 Poker Face McBryde

Name : Laura D McBryde
Age : 19
Location : UK
Vocation : Poker Player
Philosophy : Black Coffee + 3 sugars = Funny Laura D

Sum up what your blog is about.
It is me rambling about whatever I can think of when I sit at my computer which is usually "hmm, I wonder how many people are on Poker.com right now.

Why are you doing your blog?
I have nothing better to do with my time.

What's the funniest entry on your blog?
I'll get back to you when I've written it. Jeez, I just ended that on a preposition.

What is your writing style?
To go on and on about nothing until someone tells me to stop.

How much would you sell your blog for?
49 MILLION.

What do people commonly say about your site?
Nice Font.

Why should someone visit your site?
To make me happy (I play poker, it's not often it makes me happy) and to leave comments, because I never get enough comments.

Climate change is caused by man. Myth or reality?
I don't have enough information on this but probably, reality. And don't blame me 'cos I'm too young to have caused anything!

Are there any blogs, you enjoy reading?
What would you have written on your tombstone?
Avenge me!

Would you go on a reality tv show?
NO!

What one website would you recommend and why?
Brandon Hardesty's YouTube site. This guy makes the funniest videos on all of YouTube! Especially the re-enactments.

Tell us a random funny story that comes to mind.
Stay tuned to my blog for stories, I can't think of one at the moment.

Had any supernatural experiences?
DITTO LAST ANSWER!

What advice would you have given yourself 5 years ago?
Do yourself a favour kid, go buy a Duke Ellington CD.

Can you tell us a joke?
I could tell you many!

Tell us just one of your favourite actors, actresses, comedian, song and film.
Al Pacino, Rita Hayworth, Steve Martin (not including those movies with all those children!), "Isn't This a Lovely Day To Be Caught in the Rain" and "I'm Not Rappaport".

What’s the most incredible thing that’s ever happenedto you?
Even though some people didn't believe I could do it, I went to the other world and kidnapped this guy's 2 children so he would have to come aboard my ship to rescue them. Then I proved that he couldn't remember how to fly! No, wait, that was "Hook".

And finally, what would you wish for with 3 wishes?
To be able to play piano like Harry Connick Jr, to flop a royal flush in a cash game, then all players go all in and one of those arrow through the head props.

Now it’s your turn! Ask me one question, anything you like.
McDonalds or Burger King?

Joe Blogs : McDonalds, the fries are better.

Your Site Address : Laura McBryde