Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Joe Blog's Interview #50, Yes #50!

Name : Laura Lee
Age : 27
Location : Texas
Vocation : Actress.
Philosophy : Not sure yet...

Sum up what your blog is about.
My blog is about me. Things that happen to me, things I think about, and epiphanies that I have. Nothing special.

Why are you doing your blog?
I don't have my journal readily available all the time. So I write here what I want to remember that I cant really write at the moment.

Whats the funniest entry on your blog?
Not sure why don't you tell me... You're the comedian.

What is your writing style?
No real style to my writing.

How much would you sell your blog for?
I wouldn't sell it.

What do people commonly say about your site?
I don't know your the first person to really give me any feed back on it... ;-)

Why should someone visit your site?
To get to know me!!!!

Climate change is caused by man. Myth or reality?
Not sure. haven't really looked into it, but I can imagine that before cars and factories the air was much much cleaner!!!

Are there any blogs, you enjoy reading?
Yes... My acting coach's blog... MITCH!!! He's funny.

What would you have written on your tombstone?
Ummm I really don't know what I would put. I'm only 27.

Would you go on a reality TV show?
Sure, why not.

What one website would you recommend and why?
IMDB, because you can find out about any actor on film or TV and get mundane trivia.

Had any supernatural experiences?
None.

What advice would you have given yourself 5 years ago?
Read more and clean your freaking room!!!!

Tell us just one of your favourite actors, actresses, comedian, song and film.
My favorite actress is Julia Roberts, my favorite actor is Tom hanks, my favorite comedian is Dane Cook...

What’s the most incredible thing that’s ever happened to you?
When I went to Africa on a missions trip. The way I viewed life was changed and the way I appreciated showers too :-)

And finally, what would you wish for with 3 wishes?
Only 3 wow!!! I have to think about that one really hard...

Now it’s your turn! Ask me one question, anything you like.
What do you believe in?

Joe Blogs : I believe in giving as good as you get, bettering oneself, and showers available for everyone!

Your Site Address : Laura Lee