Sunday, January 21, 2007

Joe Blog's Interview #47 An Admin Chickie!

Name : Kass R
Age : 23
Location : Gold Coast, Australia
Vocation : Admin Chickie Extrodinaire
Philosophy : Laugh at all the stupid things that happen to you, everyone else does.

Sum up what your blog is about.
Whatever it's about, I doubt it's intelligent.

Why are you doing your blog?
Because I find that I'm only good at multitasking when I'm working and procrastinating at the same time.

What's the funniest entry on your blog?
Memorable quotes from the weekend...but everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

What is your writing style?
Rambling points of nothingness, opinions and constant dumb questions.

How much would you sell your blog for?
Are you making an offer.

What do people commonly say about your site?
Nothing...I think people are avoiding me.

Why should someone visit your site?
Because they're bored and they have nothing better to do.

Climate change is caused by man. Myth or reality?
Serious question hey? Man...but only because they choose to keep pigs...have you ever smelt a pig farm? The fumes have gotta ad to global warning.

Are there any blogs, you enjoy reading?
Reasons you will hate me, and No Milk Please.

What would you have written on your tombstone?
She saved the world a lot...no, wait...that's Buffy. Ummm...get back to you later.

Would you go on a reality tv show?
Only if it was one episode long, I didn't have to do anything and I walked away with a million dollars....or the Amazing Race...because seeing the world is cool.

What one website would you recommend and why?
Google...because it knows all....

Tell us a random funny story that comes to mind.
Everything that comes to mind is random, not so much funny though.

Had any supernatural experiences?
I once pretended that I was possessed my Ned Kelly at a sayance to freak out this kid when I was 12...does that count?

What advice would you have given yourself 5 years ago?
Don't take the easy option.

Can you tell us a joke?
2 fish were in a tank and one says to the other "I can't drive this!"

Tell us just one of your favourite actors, actresses, comedian, song and film?
Jackie Chan, Camerson Diaz, Adam Hills, Mr Jones by the Counting Crows and Robin Hood: Men in Tights.

What's the most incredible thing that's ever happened to you?
I won first prize at a street art competition by drawing a surreal looking eye like I had been on drugs.

And finally, what would you wish for with 3 wishes?
Tim tams that never run out, to have the ability to teleport, and to have a faster internet connection.

Now it's your turn! Ask me one question, anything you like.
So....do you like shurbs?
Joe Blogs : Having never heard of them, I'll have to say no comment.

Your Site Address : Crazy Baby