Sunday, April 15, 2007

Joe Blog's Fave YouTube Videos #1

I will be sharing my favourite YouTube videos with you guys. The only requirement here is that the video makes me think "wow did you see that, that really got me thinking", not just, "wow, Beyonce looks good in this video".

Video #1 Ricky Gervais Meets... Gary Shandling

This is one of the most awkward interviews you will see. In hindsight I am not sure if this was scripted. The conversation certainly has some uncomfortable moments, as Shandling explores where Gervais humour is coming from. With Shandling's stand offish, oddball behaviour, displayed in this interview, you are never sure whether he is playing it for laughs or if he is being himself. What do you think? The more comments you give here the higher the video will go in the future rankings.

Best Part : Gary shandling gets himself a coffee.
Ricky Gervais "It's alright I didnt want one. F***in hell". "So, do I not get one?"
Gary Shandling "Get one, what?"
Ricky Gervais "A Coffee"
Gary Shandling "Really?"
Ricky Gervais "Yeah" "How rude, f***in hell"