Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Do A Random Act Of Kindness #2

Do A Random Act Of Kindness

Pay It Forward

It's that time of year, the season of goodwill and all that! I first listed a post on 21 November(In Archives) on Pay It Forward. I got 7 responses(be good if we could beat that!). Heres the idea, do a random act of kindness, and inspire others to do the same. Or tell us about a good deed you have experienced recently, or a motivational story.

Whether it be, helping out a friend in need, giving someone your time, help, advice, a donation to charity, or whatever. "Pay it forward", as the saying goes, and I'll publish what the good deed was on my blog. Be anonymous if you want. Let's inspire others to do random acts of kindness.

Good Deed #1 Neurotic Mum
R.A.K's i like to do anonymously, i don't do it for attention i just like to help people. For example every year at Christmas we fill up boxes of food and gifts and give it to a family that is having an extremely tough time.

Good Deed #2 Charles Dickens
I have always thought of Christmas time, when it has come round, as a good time; a kind, forgiving, charitable time; the only time I know of, in the long calendar of the year, when men and women seem by one consent to open their shut-up hearts freely, and to think of people below them as if they really were fellow passengers to the grave, and not another race of creatures bound on other journeys. I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year.

Random Acts Of Kindness, On Joe Blog's Blog, 'Random Comedy Ramblings', How Random! :)Email me(in profile section), or leave a comment.