Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Joe Blog's Interview #18 Open My Envelope

Name : Ankit Tandon
Age : 21
Location : Delhi,India
Vocation : Software Engineer
Philosophy : Live life One Fuc**** problem at a time

Sum up what your blog is about for us.
Basically a personnel diary of a self proclaimed geek and how he sees the world around him + some geek humour

Why are you doing your blog?
World peace,social upliftment of geeks, and to get a girlfriend.

How much would you sell your blog for?
A girl friend would be more than enough

Tell us a random funny story/joke that comes to mind
I found this funny as it was related to my profession and was actually quite true
It goes as:
A man is flying in a hot air balloon and realizes he is lost. He reduces
height and spots a man down below. He lowers the balloon further and
shouts: "Excuse me, can you tell me where I am?"
The man below says: "Yes you're in a hot air balloon, hovering 30 feet
above this field."
"You must work in Information Technology," says the balloonist.
"I am." replies the man. "How did you know."
"Well," says the balloonist, "Everything you have told me is technically
correct, but it's no use to anyone."
The man below says, "You must work in business."
"I do," replies the balloonist, "But how did you know?"
"Well," says the man, "You don't know where you are, or where you're
going, but you expect me to be able to help. You're in the same position
you were before we met, but now it's my fault."

Are there any blogs, you enjoy reading?
Long time fan of dilberts blog, by Scott Adams.

Whats the funniest entry on your blog?
I claim that every piece written by me on my blog is a piece of art... My friends say all are bulls**t except this one which they felt was true original and funny
Basically a 15 point test to see if you are a geek

What is your writing style?
I am an engineer, I don't even know how many writing styles are there.

Why should someone visit your site?
To increase my readership and also to fulfill the purpose of my blog. For details refer to 2.

What do people commonly say about your site?
For the reasons that would drastically reduce my readership, I would not comment on this question.

If you could recommend one website, what would it be and explain why (cant't
be your own website!)

Yahoo ... I am soon to join their R&D centre ..please help them stay in business.

Tell us just one of your favourite actors, actress’s, film, song, and
comedian
Actor :
Tom hanks ,Morgan freemen
Actress : Julia Roberts
Movie : Bruce Almighty ,It taught me the value of humour in life.
Comedian : Jim Carrey

What would you wish for with 3 wishes?
1st wish: I am sitting with my Girl friend in Google Inc which i own.
2nd wish: convert the rest of the wishes into free life time supply of
wishes.

Your Site Address : My Envelope