Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Joe Blog's Interview #17 Incoherent

Name : Trish
Age : Moderately
Location : The Great Greenish-Brown (not yet white) North
Vocation : Slave to the Overlords.
Philosophy : Don't get pissed over s**t you can't control.




Sum up what your blog is about for us.
It's about me. My thoughts. My dreams. The Incoherent so-called logic that runs through my mind at any given moment.

Why are you doing your blog?
Why does anyone do a blog? Because on one level or another we're all attention-seeking whores. :)

How much would you sell your blog for? I wouldn't. But if I really had to, Technorati claims I'm worth anywhere between 177K and 182K. I hope that's not Canadian Dollars.

Tell us a random funny story that comes to mind.
M'kay. My favourite stories are about my son. I'm not a mommy blogger, but we have a great relationship and we're always making each other laugh our asses off. We do not have a typical mother/'son relationship - and we speak our minds about everything. He's a typical teen, and as such, prefers that baggy-panted, crotch around the knees look. One day, he was bending over and I was suddenly made aware that he could have a future in the plumbing profession 'cause his butt was already hanging out of his jeans. I told him to hike them up. He said, "Sorry, Mom, but it's hard to hike up your jeans when you're hung like a bear." To some, this is sick and twisted. I nearly fell on my ass, I was laughing so hard.

Are there any blogs, you enjoy reading?
Yes. Several.. I used to visit the Mindless Dribbler every day - almost every day - but he disappeared without a trace and now I'm sad. If anyone knows where he is, tell him to drop me a line to let me know he's okay! This is almost everyone else I visit almost daily. :)
I want a little sugar in my bowl...
Have a Great Rest of Your Day!
Mierda Del Toro - It's a Fine Art
The Naked Nerd
Disfuncition Junction
Project RunGay - The most FABULOUS site for updates on Project Runway!
Balls and Walnuts
Magoogle - Ig's blog. He's a close friend. We love his insanity. And Saturday Dinners.
Coffee House Chatter - The OTHER Trish from Toronto. :)
Always Reach for the Moon...
Whippin' Picadilly
Bacon and Eh's
Kentucky Girl
Clusterfook
Confessions from a Private Lesbian
From Tracie
culture salad
The Daily Bitch
Rick Mercer's Blog
The Life of a Neurotic Mom/Wife

Whats the funniest entry on your blog?
Gotta be the Mom and the Giant Dildo story. :)

What is your writing style?
Not sure. I write like I speak. People tell me reading my stuff is like being in a conversation with me - and all they have to do is answer back. :)

Why should someone visit your site?
To see what they can see. I'm not for everyone. I swear. I'm snarky. I'm completely politically incorrect. :) But I listen to people. And everyone should speak their mind. And if someone leaves something important in a comment, I'll post it on the blog so everyone can see that someone had something important to say.

What do people commonly say about your site?
I'm awesome. I rawk. And All Hail The Great Trish. :)

If you could recommend one website, what would it be and explain why (can't be your own website!) That'd have to be I Talk 2 Much. They critique other blogs in a really snarky and bitchy way. They're hysterical. And aren't meant to be taken seriously. :)

Tell us just one of your favourite actors, actress's, film, song, and comedian
Umm.. I'm bad with names. I like that comedian - you know - that funny guy.. with all the hair.. Robin Williams. :)

Tell us a joke.
Just one? :) K.. my favourite is a Knock Knock joke.
Knock knock.
Who's there?
Impatient Cow.
Impatient c..
MOOOOO!

What would you wish for with 3 wishes?
1. that my son .. and his future children.. and their future children.. and so on all the say down my bloodline until the end of time .. receive everything in their lives to make them feel self-confident and fulfilled and are completely content with their lives.
2. That all weapons used to harm other human beings just stop working. A knife is a knife as long as its in the kitchen and chopping veggies. The minute it's used to harm someone, it becomes rubbery and useless. Guns will shoot to hit tin cans or targets, but if used against people, they only make a "click" noise. Baseball bats will only hit baseballs. Etc.. etc.. etc.. :)
3. Can I wish for more wishes? :) I'd want cures for diseases. Homes for the "houseless". Food for the hungry. Tolerance amongst religions. Oh, and quite possibly three pairs of new designer boots every month. What?! I'm not a freakin' SAINT.

Your Site Address : Incoherent-ish