Friday, December 15, 2006

Joe Blog's Interview #13 What a Dilemma

Name : Lucy
Age : 36 - well, okay 37 on Sunday, December 17
Location : The St. Louis area
Vocation : Buyer
Life Philosophy : It's better to burn out than to fade away....

Sum up what your blog is about for us.
It's just a place to keep my thoughts in one area, and to keep in touch with some of my far awa friends. It's about whatever is going on in my head that day, or that moment. Good, bad, funny and ugly - it all gets put there.

Why did you decide to do a blog?
Honestly? To answer that, I'll have to explain the blog name. I began this blog because I was having a terrible dilemma in my life and needed an outlet to work through it all. Hence the name, Lucy's Dilemma. Once it was all worked out in my head and heart, I had built up friendships and enough of a (small) readership that I decided to keep blogging, and also to keep the blog name.

What's the funniest article on your blog?
Probably this one here about how I got totally hammered on a plane trip to visit my husband when we were separated. I don't think of myself as overly funny, but that post was pretty good.

What keeps you motivated to keep adding posts?
Keeping my friends updated on my life. Oh, and because I am an attention whore....I am just sure that everyone is reading my every word, or should be (hahaha - kidding there!)

Do you envy any other blogs?
I wouldn't say envy. I'd say admire.

If you could recommend one website, what would it be and explain why
Mr. Fab is fantastic to read. SO funny!!!

What are the common things people say about your blog?
I don't know....why?? What have you heard? LOL

What's the worst thing about doing your blog?
Trying to keep it entertaining all the time. If your content is boring, people will stop reading.

What would you like to improve on your blog?
My writing skills...honestly.

Why should someone visit your blog?
Because I'm cool like that!!! I think I write okay, and for the most part, my stuff is mostly amusing.

If you weren't doing your blog, how would you spend your time?
I don't know. I don't spend TOO much time doing my blog thing, so my time is pretty taken up with other things already. Although, I'd probably play more Final Fantasy XII if I didn't blog.

Tell us what you want for Christmas?
A NEW LAPTOP (I want that for my birthday too!)

Your Site Address : Lucy's Dilemma