Monday, December 11, 2006

Joe Blogs Interview #7 Beauty And The Beer

Name : Laurie
Age : Bitch, I will cut you!!!Don't ask me that!
Location : The A to the Z
Vocation : Working my damn fingers to the BONE!!!
Life Philosophy : Live Well.

Joe Blogs : Sum up what your blog is about for us
Laurie : Basically, not a damn thing. It's just a bunch of cuss words with some cute stories about my kids....and NO, I am NOT a mommy blog.

Joe Blogs : Why did you decide to do a blog?
Laurie : Because I am so damn NICE in person and I got sick of not being able to tell people to their FACE why they pissed me off.

Joe Blogs : What's the funniest article on your blog?
Laurie : Probably this http://beautyandthebeer.blogspot.com/2005/12/silver-bullet.html

Joe Blogs : What keeps you motivated to keep adding posts?
Laurie : Um....let's see.....I'm an attention whore? No...that's not it. I like the comments? NO.....that's not it either. I guess the fact that it's an outlet for my brain. I have to put this shit somewhere.

Joe Blogs : Do you envy any other blogs?
Laurie : Not really.....seeing that I rock socks and city blocks and all. Seriously though, I wouldn't envy a blog seeing as it's someone ELSE'S thoughts and ideas. I like me JUST fine.

Joe Blogs : If you could recommend one website, what would it be and explain why (can't be your own website!)
Laurie : Let's see... www.beerisfree.com is good. Just kidding. I wish that were a real site.

Joe Blogs : What are the common things people say about your blog?
Laurie : "She cusses too much." and "Damn, that L sure does make a bitch laugh" and "I just don't GET the beer drinking thingy"

Joe Blogs : What's the worst thing about doing your blog?
Laurie : People pressuring me if I don't post every damn day. GIVE A BITCH A DAY OFF ALREADY!

Joe Blogs : Tell us a funny story about anything that comes to mind?
Laurie : I tried to pass some "gas" the other day on my way home from the day of HELL at the mall and I kinda crapped myself. Good times.

Joe Blogs : What would you like to improve on your blog?
Laurie : Nothin', baby! I done TOLD you....I rock. I like my blog. It's pretty.

Joe Blogs : Why should someone visit your blog?
Laurie : Because I tell EVERYTHING. There are no secrets. I try and put a funny spin on it and most of the time, I love the finished product. You WILL laugh. At something. I just don't know what.

Joe Blogs : If you weren't doing your blog, how would you spend your time?
Laurie : I'd probably clean my house. I have laundry issues.

Joe Blogs : Tell us what you want for Christmas?
Laurie : A six pack of Coors Light (ICE COLD) and a gift card to Wal Mart.

Your Site Address : Site now closed.