Thursday, January 25, 2007

Joe Blog's Interview #53 Just Cruising

Name : Mrs Lifecruiser
Age : 47 or 74, it varies from day to day.
Location : I'll pop up here and there, but mostly in Stockholm (Sweden) so far.
Vocation : Life cruiser.
Philosophy : LIVE, ENJOY... LOVE... LIFE ;-)

Sum up what your blog is about.
Cruising Medieval to Modern Life with Swedish humour, passion and Love with drooling kits, a nose picking wife, staying awake record, growing leg sideburns, hungry monsters, strange pets, a bikini pic that started a war, Baldie Hawn, original photo style, useful tips or interesting trips....

Why are you doing your blog?
I like to travel even when I'm not travelling.

What's the funniest entry on your blog?
It hasn't been posted yet. Well oh, I guess, Lifecruisers Global warming effect

Are there any blogs, you enjoy reading?
Except for yours and mine you mean ;-) Man, the whole blogosphere is full of them! I can't list just some of them or the other lads might get sad and mad and do something bad.

What would you have written on your tombstone?
I still rock ;-)

Would you go on a reality TV show?
The big question is more like: would they dare to put me on there? I could ask some very bothering questions. Or start a behaviour trend that would be so outrageous that the whole society would be up-side-down.... (and actually functional for once?) Or I would just lay there eating olives and drink gigglewater all days and how fun would that be for others than me?

What one website would you recommend and why?
Only one? Mission Impossible!

Tell us a random funny story that comes to mind.
We'll go for a real one then: Monday memories morning. Can I have some more beer...? *LMAO*

Had any supernatural experiences?
The whole me is a super natural human oddity.

What advice would you have given yourself 5 years ago?
Kick your old life in the ass and start LIVING. Which I did. Funny you should ask that, because it was 5 years ago...

Can you tell us a joke?
Yes.
Oh, well here you have an old one: Breast obsession

Tell us just one of your favourite actors, actresses, comedian, song and film.
REAL LIFE.

What's the most incredible thing that's ever happened to you?
Flaming Love. Heck my whole blog is on fire from it ;-)

And finally, what would you wish for with 3 wishes?
More wishes.... obviously. I'm human.

Now it's your turn! Ask me one question, anything you like.
Have you ever farted in any embarrassing situation and what happened?
Another question is why do farts smell so bad sometimes? But that one I give you an answer for here: Serious fart talk

Joe Blogs : Fart frequently, but a little tip, blame it on the dog!

Your Site Address : Lifecruiser