Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Joe Blog's Interview #59 Get Your Melons Out!

Name : Meloncutter
Age : 47
Location : Deep South
Vocation : Produce Guy
Philosophy : Cut the Fruit.

Sum up what your blog is about for us.
Pretty much it's about what ever comes to mind but flatulence is very high on the list of topics.


Why are you doing your blog?
It's a hobby I guess. Keeps me sane and I blow off some steam. I look at many things from the perspective of being male, married, and working class, so I guess I take it that direction most of the time.

How much would you sell your blog for?
It depends on how big her boobs are.

Tell us a random funny story that comes to mind.
Gee! Thats what I do in my blog.

Are there any blogs, you enjoy reading?
I read all of them on my blogroll daily and I surf through several others that I have bookmarked over the last year.

What's the funniest entry on your blog?
Dang thats a tough one. I try to put some humor in all of my postings. There are a few that I bend to a more serious note but generally, I write to entertain others and offend thier senses in a funny way. Sometimes I even succeed.

What is your writing style?
When I was a police officer they taught us to write all of our reports at an 8th grade level so that juries could understand our reports. I think I dropped my writing style down a few more grades from that so most bloggers can read and understand what I have written. (I bet that offended someone didn't it?)

Why should someone visit your site?
Hopefully they will be laughing and mildly offended when they leave (in a good way). I keep my postings generally PG-13. I encourage participation in my Wednesday ASK THE MELONCUTTER postings where I take questions from readers and give them the benefit of my limited knowledge of a vast number of topics.

What do people commonly say about your site?
"I just spit my coffee all over my monitor when I read that."

If you could recommend one website, what would it be and explain why.
I would have to say that for a blogging fool like me, I would push the Bestest Blog Of All Time. I have met many other bloggers that I would have never met through that site and with all those contacts, it has made blogging fun and entertaining for me.

Tell us just one of your favourite actors, actresses, film, song, and comedian.
Actor : Morgan Freeman. I just like his style.
Actress : It depends on her boobies and how much I can see of them at that moment.
Film : I love the Lord Of The Rings Series.
Song : I am a musician. I love classic rock but play many genres.
Comedian? I can't just name one. There are so many good ones out there.

Tell us a joke.
Take my wife..... Please..!!

What would you wish for with 3 wishes?
World Peace. Perpetual free non polluting energy. A trip into space.

Your site address : http://www.meloncuttermusings.blogspot.com/