Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Joe Blog's Interview #61 No Fear!

Name : Notfearingchange aka (NFC)
Age : 30 - something
Location : Canada - but I've been around the block
Vocation : It changes Philosophy : "Life is about growth and change. Why fear it?"

Sum up what your blog is about.
This blog is about life as I see it. Some of the postings are my commentaries of society. Other posts are slight variations of truth and others are pure fiction. Why "Not Fearing Change"? Well life is about growth and change. Why fear it? We spend so much of our life in "fear", let's escape and be free...

Why are you doing your blog?
I enjoy writing and sharing thoughts with others. I also like the virtual community I'm building.


What's the funniest entry on your blog?
Humour is really a matter of perspective - what i think is hillarious has people calling me to ask if i'm "really okay?"
Check out - Thursday, January 04, 2007 Title: My fave blog posts that I've done
http://notfearingchange.blogspot.com/2007_01_01_archive.html
This lists my top 10 for 2006.

What is your writing style?
A mixture of narrative story telling. Editorials. Social catchings....

How much would you sell your blog for?
My thoughts, my words, my passion? - it is priceless. But I'm also fine with 1 million dollars.

What do people commonly say about your site?
"Good post!" "You're a good writer" "Don't listen to them"

Why should someone visit your site?
Well, i try and write about things a single professional has to balance: Sex, Love, Career, Future decisions etc. So if you like watching chaos this is a good place to check out. As my reader states: " i think it's a great way to watch one person's struggle to find it all"

Climate change is caused by man. Myth or reality?
A little of column A and a little of column B.

Are there any blogs, you enjoy reading?
Yes - http://stevenovak.blogspot.com/
and
http://ryansrage.blogspot.com/

If you could invite anyone to a dinner party who would it be and why?
Karl Marx, George Bush Jr, Hunter S. Thompson

Karl and George would go at it - and Hunter well how could you not - he would turn the party into chaos. I may add Johnny Depp - just for some yum.

What would you change, if you were President of the USA?
Of the US?!?!?! - social programs like education and health care. Oh and i would try and rid the country of some of its hypocrisy. :-D

What one website would you recommend and why?
www.wikipedia.com - great source of info.

Tell us a random funny story that comes to mind.
Not enough space! ;-)

Had any supernatural experiences?
Absolutely- so much fun....a bit freaky. Love speaking with Tarot card readers too! :-D

What advice would you have given yourself 5 years ago?
Take the job with the pay cut - it will serve you better in the long run.

Any interesting travel stories?
Absolutely - have traveled all over N.America; Mexico; Europe; Australia; NZ.

The best was when I was on business in Victoria, BC, Canada. I met a woman while having some food at the bar. She was reading the new yorker. We started speaking. She gave me her number since I would be in town over the weekend - in case I wanted to go out and see the town. I decided the next day to drive down to Oregon (12 hours) to surf the next day. I called her and asked to come. She said yes. We had the best weekend ever - two strangers just cruising and learning about one another.

Tell us just one of your favourite actors, actresses, comedian, song and film.
Actor - Johnny Depp
Actress - Angelina Joli
Comedian - Robin Williams
Song - Bowl of Oranges - Bright Eyes
Film - Closer

What's the most incredible thing that ever happened to you.
Everything in my life both good and bad have been incredible. And I treasure each moment.

And finally, what would you wish for with 3 wishes?
1. To live in Europe and California.
2. 10 million dollars to do with what i will.
3. World Peace

Now it's your turn! Ask me one question, anything you like.
What's your biggest fear?

Joe Blogs : Not being able to achieve, falling short of what I expect of myself.