Thursday, January 18, 2007

Joe Blog's Interview #44 Legend Of The Falls

Name : Jason Falls
Age : 34
Location : Louisville, Ky.
Vocation : Public Relations
Philosophy : The Academic Calling For Potheads.

Sum up what your blog is about.
Nothing, really. It's tainted with sports and amusing little tomes from a worldly redneck (no, this isn't an oxymoron, even if I am one) trying to escape from his highly dysfunctional childhood. I like to refer to it as intellectual drool.

Why are you doing your blog?
To embarrass my family publicly.

What's the funniest entry on your blog?
Probably Apocalyptic Scientists To Piss Off Pluto from August 21, 2006. Mostof my funniest past work is in the form of a newspaper column, which I don't have archived online. Hopefully, I'll get funnier in my relatively new blog format as time goes on.

What is your writing style?
Time-lapse regurgitation.

How much would you sell your blog for?
If I'm thirsty and a ballgame is on? A six pack.

What do people commonly say about your site?
I get a lot of "Jason Falls? You've been served."

Why should someone visit your site?
The same reason someone slows down to look at a traffic accident.

Climate change is caused by man. Myth or reality?
Not certain, but I can sure clear a room with a fart.

Are there any blogs, you enjoy reading?
I spend at least a half hour a day searching for more blogs to read and have several I enjoy. Flying Crooked by Bill Browning is at the top of my list currently.

What would you have written on your tombstone?
Flowers are gay. Leave me bourbon.

Would you go on a reality tv show?
Speaking as someone who is actually a real person, no.

What one website would you recommend and why?
Mine. I'm selfish.

Tell us a random funny story that comes to mind.
My best friend and I freaked out a classmate once by snorting powdered mouthwash and claiming it was cocaine. My snot never tasted as minty fresh.

Had any supernatural experiences?
The fact that my wife A) married me and B) hasn't left me yet is beyond any worldly explanation.

What advice would you have given yourself 5 years ago?
Don't move to Alabama.

Can you tell us a joke?
Two guys walked into a bar. The third guy ducked.

Tell us just one of your favourite actors, actresses, comedian, song and film.
One of each or just one? I was told after high school there would be no tests.

What's the most incredible thing that's ever happened to you?
I met George Carlin a few years ago. He looked at me (I'm a big guy) and said, "Jason the basin." I said, "F**k you, old man." He laughed.

And finally, what would you wish for with 3 wishes?
1. My son to grow up healthy, wealthy and wise regardless of anything his father might do, say or write in the meantime.
2. Restructuring of Major League Baseball profit-sharing so my Pirates mighthave a chance at the playoffs again.
3. For someone to realize Joaquin Phoenix has a hair lip and is ugly.

Now it's your turn! Ask me one question, anything you like.
Would you like fries with that?
Joe Blogs : Yeah Supersize me.

Your Site Address : Jason Falls