Saturday, January 20, 2007

Joe Blog's Interview #45 Another Cynical Romantic

Name : Suzy Hepworth

Age : 25
Location :UK
Vocation : My friends and family
Philosophy : It's a wonderful life.


Sum up what your blog is about.
My Blog is about my faltering steps through singledom- which sometimes feels like being beyond Thunderdrome...



Why are you doing your blog?
As a sort of catharsis.

What's the funniest entry on your blog?
Probably Operation under fire - I went paintballing with my friends and saw the funniest example of middle aged male geekiness on display - 15 fully grown men playing, badly, at being soldiers - against 3ft tall cub scouts for crying out loud...

What is your writing style?
Messy at best.

How much would you sell your blog for?
Free to a good home.

What do people commonly say about your site?
Oh my god - I totally understand what you mean - I thought it was just me!

Why should someone visit your site?
It is a good insight into the modern straight female psyche - trying to balance a need for independence with a need for a man to take time to make time.

Climate change is caused by man. Myth or reality?
Reality. I feel guilty about it all the time.

Are there any blogs, you enjoy reading?
Yes. The best has to be Random Reality - without a doubt.

What would you have written on your tombstone?
Oops I did it again...

Would you go on a reality tv show?
Yes. Anything with Gordon "f*&$ing" Ramsay.

What one website would you recommend and why?
Wikipedia Deaths - because it fascinates me how people come to their deaths

Tell us a random funny story that comes to mind.
I had to leave the cinema early when I went to see Pirates of the Caribbean 2 - I was in all seriousness, sick in the doorway to the cinema - not my greatest evening out with the workmates...

Had any supernatural experiences?
I have a very specific premonitive dream sequence which I go through every time someone in my family dies. Fortunately that has not happened for a while.

What advice would you have given yourself 5 years ago?
For christ sake woman grow up - and fiance? What were you thinking?

Can you tell us a joke?
I would if I could I really can't.
My favourite one is one with the twelve inch pianist - but I always forget one of the key plot points!

Tell us just one of your favourite actors, actresses, comedian, song and film.
Erm... Jimmy Stewart, Jennifer Aniston, Noel Fielding,Foo Fighters Everlong and Amelie

What’s the most incredible thing that’s ever happened to you?
Realising that friendships are the most important thing to maintain in life - because they'll maintain you.

And finally, what would you wish for with 3 wishes?
I wish for the Bible belt Neo cons in America to wakeup one morning and make sense, I wish for a cosy home of my own and I wish for a piece of cake because I have none in the house and its too galey (windy not platt) to go out and buy more.

Now it’s your turn! Ask me one question, anything you like.
Why are people so frustratingly inscrutable or if you'd rather - why are heels on shoes exactly the same width as the gaps in the pavement?

Joe Blogs : I'll answer both. After looking up inscrutable in the dictionary, I have no idea why some people are unfathomable. Onto your second question, width of heels and gaps in the pavement, I'm guessing both were designed by men.

Your Site Address : Romantically Cynical