Friday, February 02, 2007

Joe Blog's Interview #63 Featuring Anonim'ass

Name : Anonima
Age : 24
Location : New York
Vocation : Undecided
Philosophy : "Either write something worth reading, or do something worth writing."

Sum up what your blog is about.
My blog is about me. Mostly its about me personal life. What's going on in my personal relationships. I talk the guys from my present, past and future. It's about sex and friendships and I happen to incorporate writing. The difficulties with my writing.

Why are you doing your blog?
I kept a blog on myspace but I found that it was restricting. I wasn't being truly honest with myself because I was too worried about what the people that knew me would say. So I decided to start a real blog, talking about the things I knew I couldn't talk about on a myspace blog. Basically its fun to write about the craziness that is my life.

What's the funniest entry on your blog?
The funniest blog is the one entitled "Street Thug" There is a picture in the blog that says "I'm here about the blowjob". I think that comment and the photo explains itself. Read the blog its funny.

What is your writing style?
I try to be as honest as possible. When I write the blog, I write it like I write in my journal.

How much would you sell your blog for?
I don't think I would sell my blog.

What do people commonly say about your site?
I think most people enjoy the read and can relate to what I'm experience. Especially the sex stuff.

Why should someone visit your site?
Because its a good read. It's interesting and at times funny.

Climate change is caused by man. Myth or reality?
Reality

Are there any blogs, you enjoy reading?
The Over Educated Nympho is my favorite. And I like reading sent from my dell desktop.

If you could invite anyone to a dinner party who would it be and why?
I would invite Alisa Rodriguez-Valdes. She is one of my favorite authors. I would love to have dinner with her and talk to her about her books and how she comes up with great characters and wonderfully written stories.

What would you change, if you were President of the USA?
I don't know. Our current president has done so many mistakes, I wouldn't even know where to begin to change everything he had undone.

What one website would you recommend and why?
http://perezhilton.com Yes its celebrity gossip, but I can't help myself. I love this website. He gets the dirt and makes fun of everybody in the process.

Tell us a random funny story that comes to mind.
The only thing that comes to mind is that I tend to bump my head or knee on practically every door of my house. I remember one time I was in the kitchen getting ready to turn the corner and head to my room when I smacked right into a door. My sister witnessed the whole event and was laughing hysterically. She couldn't believe that I just did that and that I didn't see the door right in front of me.

Had any supernatural experiences?
Nope.

What advice would you have given yourself 5 years ago?
Do better in school. Concentrate more on your studies and asking for help when needed.

Any interesting travel stories?
A trip to Canada was extremely exciting. But I'd rather keep that story to myself (wink wink)

What are definite turn offs in men?
A big turn off is if he isn't smart. I mean he doesn't have to be super intelligent or anything, but he was to carry an intelligent conversation. A guy who isn't funny or fun isn't attractive. Lazy men are extremely unattractive too.

What's the most incredible thing that ever happened to you.
I have had a lot of good and bad things happen to me, but I don't think I have had anything incredible happen to me yet. When it happens to me I'll let you know.

And finally, what would you wish for with 3 wishes?
Get rid of my all my financial debt. Give three wishes to my dad. Have a big, beautiful house in Puerto Rico where my family and friends and myself can visit whenever we'd like.

Now it's your turn! Ask me one question, anything you like.
If you had the opportunity to go back in time and change one event in your life what would it be and why?

Joe Blogs : No regrets.

Your site address : http://latina-writer.blogspot.com/