Sunday, February 18, 2007

Joe Blog's Interview #82 Bex

Name : Bex
Age : Closer to 30 than 20
Location : near the mountains
Vocation : Currently doing odd jobs...anyone need a dog walker?
Philosophy : orange is the new pink

Sum up what your blog is about.
Me. My hubby. My dog. Other random things.

Why are you doing your blog?
Because everyone else is doing it.

What's the funniest entry on your site?
So, I almost died I don't know if it's funny...but I almost peed my pants as I was recalling it.

What is your writing style?
I hate when people don't use proper grammar and yet, my entries are full of ungrammarable partial sentences.

What do people commonly say about your site?
It's very....orange.

What would you be doing if you weren't doing your blog?
Probably training to become a cage fighter.

Why should someone visit your site?
Because it's on THE Mr Joe Blogs blog!

What did you learn from your first love?
How to argue with someone and win.

Are there any blogs, you enjoy reading?
I've always enjoyed Post Secrets --it makes me feel better about myself.

If you could invite anyone to a dinner party who would it be and why?
All of my blog friends who I have not met in real life. We'd eat and chat, saying things like, "lol" and "WTH" in real life conversation.

What one website would you recommend and why?
Snopes! I recommend this to all of my friends who email me those stories... ya know the ones: "Man dies in his sleep from breathing in his own farts. Forward this email to 253 people in the next 5 minutes or you too will die this way."

Tell us about a good deed you have done recently.
I let my hubby eat the last cookie even though I really, really wanted it.

Tell us a random funny story that comes to mind.
Once I was sitting outside a store and some guy came walking out. He was pointing to his eye and screaming, "EYEBALL!! EYEBALL!!" If that's not funny, at least it's random.

What advice would you have given yourself 5 years ago?
I would tell myself to get a degree in something I actually enjoy, even if it means a few more years of college.

Any interesting travel stories?
The first time I ever went to a beach, I had to wear a heavy winter coat...not quite what I was expecting in paradise.

What's the most incredible thing that ever happened to you?
My handsome husband.

Now it's your turn! Ask me one question, anything you like.

What is your favorite Skittles flavor (please say orange please say orange) ?

Joe Blogs : I must say I'm partial to the orange Skittle, they bring out the color in my eyes.

Your Site Address : Pale Orange