Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Joe Blog's Interview #9 Ranting Diva

Joe Blogs ‘On The Blogspot’
Interview #9

Name : RantingDiva
Age : 43
Location : PA
Vocation : Psychologist
Life Philosophy : Everything in moderation.

Joe Blogs : Sum up what your blog is about for us
Ranting Diva : Just my rants about politics mostly, and current events.

Joe Blogs : Why did you decide to do a blog?
Ranting Diva : I was curious as to how others made a blog. I had no website experience and started using Blogger because I read that it was easy for newbies to start with them. I knew nothing about anything and suddenly found myself emmersed in learning about html code, etc. I didn't intend on starting a blog, just to learn what web design was all about. Then, since I went through all the trouble, I figured I should write something about something I am interested in.

Joe Blogs : What's the funniest article on your blog?
Ranting Diva : Probably my Baffling Bush Quote Of The Day. My blog is not really funny, more sarcastic and toungue in cheek.

Joe Blogs : What keeps you motivated to keep adding posts?
Ranting Diva : When I see that people actually read my blog rather than just hit and run. It makes me feel special.

Joe Blogs : Do you envy any other blogs?
Ranting Diva : No.

Joe Blogs : If you could recommend one website, what would it be and explain why (can'tbe your own website!)
Ranting Diva : BUZZ Flash because the headlines of their articles are so funny. It is definitely uber liberal, but they are way over the top.

Joe Blogs : What are the common things people say about your blog?
Ranting Diva : Shut up stupid, Love that Baffling Bush Quote.

Joe Blogs : What's the worst thing about doing your blog?
Ranting Diva : Nothing, I love it even when there are problems.

Joe Blogs : Tell us a funny story about anything that comes to mind?
Ranting Diva : I am not funny.

Joe Blogs : What would you like to improve on your blog?
Ranting Diva : I really want to change my template to something less cartoonish, but I am afraid of losing all of the stuff I did to my template. See, I'm really a novice.

Joe Blogs : Why should someone visit your blog?
Ranting Diva : What else do you have to do?

Joe Blogs : If you weren't doing your blog, how would you spend your time?
Ranting Diva : Watching the news.

Joe Blogs : Tell us what you want for Christmas?
Ranting Diva : To have my blog rated in the top 1000 in Blog Explosion's "Battle of the Blogs". I'm number 3383.

Your Site Address : The Rant Shanty