Sunday, January 07, 2007

Joe Blog's Interview #28 Jenna Is Annoyed!

Name : Jenna
Age : 32
Location : Midwest
Vocation : Stay at home mom
Philosophy : "Be who you are and stay what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind" Dr. Seuss

Sum up what your blog is about for us.
My blog is a vent for me to complain, rant or make fun of the daily hum drum..

Why are you doing your blog?
It serves as a form of therapy for my frustrations at times...

How much would you sell your blog for?
I wouldn't sell my blog.. It's become my old comfortable hat..

Tell us a random funny story that comes to mind.
One time when I was about 10 years old I hated my neighbor.. In order to get revenge on them I took some grass killer and wrote obscenities in their lawn.. It took about two years of vigilant planting and mowing to get rid of the naughty words..

Are there any blogs, you enjoy reading?
I laugh at Feast of Crumbs

Whats the funniest entry on your blog?
The most recent post I laughed about was Tales From the Hood..

What is your writing style?
I think my writing is pretty easy to read.. Sometimes writers tend to over do it.. The same way Christina Aguilera over sings a ballad..

Why should someone visit your site?
Because I think most people can relate on some level..

What do people commonly say about your site?
Most people say it's funny but I would gladly admit my blog is shameless mediocrity..

If you could recommend one website, what would it be and explain why.
As far as web sites go I like Group Hug .. This site is really sick.. If you want a little peek into how screwed up people really are.. As far as blogs I still vote Feast of Crumbs..

Tell us just one of your favourite actors, actress's, film, song, and comedian.
I love Madonna... It's become almost unfashionable to love her considering her Kabbalah nonsense.. But I saw her on American Bandstand as a kid and have been a loyal fan..

Tell us a joke.
This good looking guy is sitting at a bar having a drink.. This woman walks up to him and starts to flirt.. "What are you drinking?" she asked.. Annoyed the man replied.. "It's magic beer"... Surprised the woman wants him to prove it.. The guy takes a couple of sips.. Goes to the window and jumps out..Flies some circles around the building a few times and goes back to his seat... Amazed the woman says "I want one of those!" She takes a few sips of her beer and walks to the window and jumps out and falls to her death.. The bartender looks at the man shaking his head and says.. "You know what Superman.. You're a real asshole when you're drunk"...

What would you wish for with 3 wishes?
I would wish for more wishes.... If that doesn't count I would wish for all the good and bad world brings.. Fortune, relevance and healthy kids..

Your site address : Jenna is Annoyed