Thursday, February 08, 2007

Joe Blog's Interview #72 Don't Cry Over Spilt Coffee

Name : Tom Coffee
Age : 34
Location : New Jersey
Vocation : Writer
Philosophy : No.

Sum up what your blog is about.
Blogs are supposed to be about something? Damn.

Why are you doing your blog?
Partially for the prestige and the money, but mostly for the many, many chicks.

What’s the funniest entry on your blog?
The one where I call myself a writer. Based on web traffic it would be either "How Not To Write A Memo" or "The Name Game - How To Name Your New Baby." You tell me.

What is your writing style?
I like to use nouns and verbs, mostly. Some writers look down on this style, but I find it really gets the point across.

How much would you sell your blog for?
The real question is "Who would buy my blog?" followed closely by "Why isn't this person locked up?"

What do people commonly say about your site?
MY EYES!! OH DEAR GOD IT BURNS MY EYES!1!!

Why should someone visit your site?
How else can they find out how to give me large monetary gifts?

What did you learn from your first love?
No matter what you think that look means, goats don't like when you do that to them.

Are there any blogs, you enjoy reading?

Lately, I haven't had, much, time, to, read blogs.

If you could invite anyone to a dinner party who would it be and why?
Melinda Gates because everyone else seems to always invite Bill to their dinner parties, leaving poor Melinda sitting around in her 66,000 square foot automatic house with the kids.
Marcel Marceau for the scintillating conversation. Dick Cheney for comic relief. And Jesus because he could save me some bucks on the wine.

After dinner we could all sit around making up wacky stories with tough moral questions and then play a rousing game of "What Would Jesus Do?" with Jesus giving us the real answer at the end of each round.

What would you change, if you were President of the USA?
My underwear. Twice.

What one website would you recommend and why?
I really enjoy: Pointless Waste Of Time because it pretty much explains everything. Period.

Tell us a random funny story that comes to mind.
sdlkf iidld lkjsdf lsdkf jdlksdi iisldkfj sdflksdfjil sdlfisldkj ayaydlis llkds lsijd! lskdfj asdfjks slkfs lskdjflsd sjdlioqs98? a8dlkja0.fksdlsad lsdkjf.,adlj l! aldskjfldsalk lsdkfjkl sldfkjsaaalklkdf. lsdkfssul sjdfs. lsdkfjlsk alksdfa. sldkjdslf. sdlfkjsldk!!!1!!
That's about as random as I can get.

What advice would you have given yourself 5 years ago?
"Dude, if anyone ever bets you a million dollars that scientists won't invent a time machine in the next five years, take it!"

Any interesting travel stories?
None. I have never traveled outside of my home.

What’s the most incredible thing that ever happened to you.
I went to my mailbox once.

And finally, what would you wish for with 3 wishes?
Three more wishes.

Now it’s your turn! Ask me one question, anything you like.

What's in my pocket?

Joe Blogs : Chewing gum, cell phone, keys, loose change, and a bit of fluff.